We will refund your order as long as they meet the following conditions;
- At Laila’s Clothing, you can return easily within 14 days starting from the day you receive your order.
- We do offer refunds to the original method of payment. Your refund process will be within 14 days from when we confirm receipt for your item.
- Pre-Orders & Customized items are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
- Sale/Discounted items are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
- Any return requests after the period of 14 days from receipt, will be refused.
- In case of a return, where your order includes free shipping (over £99) you will have to pay shipping charges while returning the order.
- Return postage is to be paid by the customer.
- Returned items will be inspected so make sure not to remove the tags.
- Returned items must be undamaged, unworn and in their original packaging.
- If we receive the item in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send them back, and no refund will be given.
- The packaging of returned items is entirely the customers’ responsibility so make sure that the product reach to us safely.
- We do not take any responsibility for items sent to us by mistake.
- Reason for returning the item must be clearly mentioned on the back of the invoice.
- Your invoice must be returned along with the parcel.
- We do not take responsibility for items unless they have been signed for by our customer care office.
You may cancel your order at any time before the order is processed. Once the order is processed you receive a confirmation email and after that we are unable to cater the cancellation request and at this stage our return and exchange policy will be applied. Laila’s Clothing may cancel your order for any reason and we will refund your full payment. Common reasons include Faulty Items, Out of Stock, Pricing errors, Miscellaneous etc.
Quality Control Check
Dear Customers, our Quality Control Department finally recheck properly all the items before sending them to you. Our quality checkers are highly professionals. Needless to say, there is no chance to send even a single damaged/wrong suit to our customers. We don’t compromise on quality/standard. We keep the record of every piece of fabric in our database. So, if you claim any damaged/incorrect suit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning them to us. We will recheck once again your suit’s detail, video clips, packing record and quality control reports. So that we can crosscheck our own strongest system. If we find your claim true, then we will inform you quickly.
Our return address
Laila’s Clothing, 84A St. Helens Road, Bolton, BL3 3RT, Lancashire, UK.